Dolly Valentine Vintage Printable Paper Doll
by Charles Ventura
Printable e-Paper Doll
See how this Valentine sweetie will win your heart with her gracious wardrobe!
What a Southern Belle she is. Dolly Valentine lives up to her name as two of her dresses are grand with their flounces, bows, hooped skirts and oodles of hearts. Ready for a garden party, her over-sized hats are equally delicious with their hearts, flowers and bows, sure to catch your eye. But, her wardrobe doesn’t stop there. Dolly is equally at home in her heart mini-skirts. Whatever the social occasion, Dolly Valentine will be a hit and have a good time. You can join her. By the way, you’ll want to print out several of these to try different color schemes. Dolly Valentine is a line drawing allowing her to be colored to personal preference with crayons or colored pencils.
Included in this 4 page PDF of a black and white illustration paper doll are:
- A doll in a strapless heart bodysuit
- Layered heart mini-dress
- Pleated mini-dress with hearts bodice
- Flounced mini-dress with heart yoke and heart dangles
- Heart bodice mini-dress with single heart shoulder strap
- Heart hat and nosegay
- Off the shoulder heart gown with layerd ruffled skirt and ruffled yoke
- Heart bedecked veil
- Fancy ruffled mop cap
- Heart bouquet and basket of heart flowers
- Formal gown with heart split overshirt showing quilted heart underskirt
- Large over-sized broad brim hat with flowers, hearts and bows
- Fur capelet with heart ties
- Heart floral bouquet
This paper doll and her accessories are a PDF that will be downloaded to your computer and printed off by your computer’s printer. Please help keep Sunbonnet Smart on-line by not sharing paper dolls. Even free paper dolls aren’t free now-a-days. Be fair! Don’t share!