Caroline & Danny by Mary Engelbreit Printable Paper Dolls
Caroline & Danny
by Mary Engelbreit
Mary Engelbreit is the WORLD’S BEST illustrator!
My love affair with Mary Engelbreit began years and years ago with her greeting cards, before she was a world wide phenomenon. Her paper dolls are another extension of her genius and here are two of them.
Caroline & Danny have gorgeous outfits and a bounty of accessories. Tons of fun on these pages! Caroline & Danny are line drawings allowing them to be colored to personal preference with crayons or colored pencils.
Included in this 5 page PDF of black and white illustration paper dolls are:
- Caroline, a girl doll, about 10 years old, in a camisole, briefs and Mary Janes
- Caroline’s baking outfit of day dress and apron
- Caroline’s clown costume with party horn and mask
- Caroline’s sailor dress with front pleats and buttoned waist cinches
- Caroline’s sport outfit of snugly sweatshirt and pants
- Caroline’s sun dress with ME signature flowers and checkerboard
- Caroline’s preppy badminton outfit of sailor top, shorts and sweater
- Caroline’s straw hat with ribbon and cloth sun hat for sports
- Danny, a boy doll in undershirt, boxers and high topped walking shoes
- Danny’s Baseball uniform with baseball cap and attached bat
- Danny’s play clothes of a T shirt, jeans with a patch and slingshot
- Danny’s preppy outfit of shirt, tie and v-neck sweater with belted shorts
- Danny’s sailor outfit with front buttons to match Caroline’s
- Danny’s cowboy costume with all of the best accessories
- Danny’s double breasted suit with tie and knickers
- Many, many free standing accessories including baking supplies & toys
This paper doll and her accessories are a PDF that will be downloaded to your computer and printed off by your computer’s printer. Please help keep Sunbonnet Smart on-line by not sharing paper dolls. Be fair! Don’t share!