Boots Vintage Printable Paper Doll
Boots, a Little Girl
by Lee Collins
Boots has brightly colored clothes and pets!
This is a very sweet vintage doll and wardrobe from Lee Collins, published in one of the popular doll magazines of the 1980s. Each dress and the coat have a hat to match. The PJs go together with a bedtime Teddy bear. Sailor suit rompers round out the selection, while a cuddly kitten waits to play.
Quilters! Have you thought of using the fabric sheets that go through the printer to print out your paper doll PDFs? Whether you use the printed fabric dolls as pieced panels in quilting or back them on paper for childhood play, the fabric adds another look. Printed fabric paper dolls are also very nice for applique.
Included in this 4 page PDF four color paper doll are:
- Boots, a girl toddler doll in a white lace edge onesie with white anklets and shoes
- Green striped PJs with attached yellow pom-pom slippers
- Sailor suit romper
- Yellow checkerboard dress with cross stitch, Peter Pan collar and a bow
- Yellow checkerboard hat to match the dress
- Pink polka dot play dress with white, embroidered yoke
- Pink bowed headband that matches the pink polka dot dress
- Cherry red Sunday best dress with white embroidered inverted pleats
- Cherry red hat to match the dress
- Green coat with cuffed sleeves and self scarf
- Green hat to match the coat
- Teddy bear
- Grey kitten with blue bow and bell
This paper doll and her accessories are a PDF that will be downloaded to your computer and printed off by your computer’s printer. Please help keep Sunbonnet Smart on-line by not sharing paper dolls. Be fair! Don’t share!